Industrial Cord Connector Complete Set
MADE IN THE USA
- The Industrial Cord Connector provides a safe and easier way to connect your electrical cords together
- Protects against arc flashing
- Eliminates the need to knot or tape cords together
- Prevents frustrating cord disconnects and ground plugs from breaking off
- Protects your electrical connections from outdoor elements
The industrial cord connector is a heavy duty, commercial electrical cord connector available in four cord sizes. This cord connector is designated to be pulled behind a tool and stay together. It also puts the direct pressure on the cord, not the plug head. The other products on the market are for light duty applications and are not commercial. Most have plastic hinges that will break over time or in extremely cold weather.
INDUSTRIAL CORD CONNECTOR BODY
INCLUDES 2 CINCH STRAPS CORD STOPS
CORD STOPS ARE AVAILABLE IN SIZES #10, #12, #14,#16 THE HIGHER THE NUMBER, THE SMALLER THE CORD SIZE.
HERE IS A ROUGH INDICATION OF USES : #16-WORKS LIGHTS, ELECTRIC TRIMMERS, ECT…, #14 AND #12- TYPICAL USES ARE POWER TOOLS SUCH AS SAWS #10- LARGE LOADS
NOTE: KEEP IN MIND ALL ELECTRICAL CORDS ARE MADE WITH DIFFERENT CASING THICKNESS REPLACEMENT STRAPS – THE SET INCLUDES TWO CINCH STRAPS